Most people have heard the term “white glove delivery”. Today many companies offer this type of service to their clients. But, few people are aware of the implications of this new type of delivery. White gloves are often associated with a butler who carries a silver platter and is ready to serve oysters and wine.
The white gloves delivery concept embodies this idea of exceptional service. It means that you receive extended services with the highest level of attention and special treatment.
Which items are eligible for white glove delivery?
White glove delivery is not required for all objects. However, certain items require extra care during transportation. Overall, if an item is exceedingly expensive, absolutely indispensable, very fragile, too heavy, or demands a great deal of effort to assemble/disassemble, then it is worth white glove delivery service.
White glove delivery services will take the best care of your items, regardless of their personal or monetary value. This could include paintings, sculptures, and antique pianos as well as expensive musical instruments. Fine furniture and rare collectible items are all possible.
- Fragile objects
All breakables and fragile items require extra care and attention. They are often made from sensitive materials and have delicate parts that can be easily damaged or destroyed if they are not properly handled.
- Bulky furniture
For heavy or bulky items, and for difficult or difficult-to-assemble objects, white glove delivery is worth looking into. It is important to save time, so it is worth hiring a professional white glove mover.
White glove delivery service has many benefits
- Excellent customer service. Customer Service is about making sure customers are completely satisfied. This includes answering all possible questions and resolving any unresolved problems with a friendly, responsible attitude.
- Tracking services. You can track your shipment and receive detailed information in a flash.
- Delivery on time is a key requirement for any white glove delivery company. White glove delivery is not about keeping clients waiting. It’s all about meeting the highest expectations.
- Stress-free time. You will have no stress at any stage of the transport process, from the beginning to the moment you receive your possessions in the correct place at the right times.
- There is a low risk of damage. White glove delivery allows you to rest easy knowing your valuable possessions will be handled by highly trained and certified movers.
- Installation. White glove delivery requires professional movers to place the items where the client needs. This includes setting up all electronics, including antique furniture and flat-screen TVs.
- Feedback is a great opportunity. Every critical review can be a compelling reason to learn more and improve the quality of your service. Expert white-glove moving companies offer their customers the opportunity to provide feedback.
- Environmental benefits. White glove delivery includes unpacking and installation so you can feel confident that everything is disposed of properly.
You can enjoy a smooth and stress-free move with a white glove delivery company. Delivery Limited is the world’s foremost specialist in white-glove relocation, delivery, and storage services for discerning clients who expect and demand the highest standards of professionalism. With unmatched care and attention to detail, our Relocation Specialists will ensure that your valuable possessions are transported and stored securely, safely, and to your utmost satisfaction. For more details, visit our website.
Delivery Limited provides luxury, white-glove relocation, delivery and storage services of unrivaled quality to clients who expect the best.